How to sell Lladró
Are you wondering where to sell your Lladró Well, look no further.
We are happy to offer a specialised Lladró selling service for the secondary market. We will sell your piece through our website. You can have confidence as we have a combined 10 years of experience selling online.
- Sign up for free membership here.
- Log in and go to ”Sell Lladró” and then “List Lladró for sale”. Your listing should include your sale price and an accurate description. Your sale price should take into account your postage cost for sending the figurine to us and our commission. Each figurine should be listed separately. We can only sell a figurine in perfect condition with a minimum value of £35.00.
- Email good quality photos to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add them to your listing.
- We will review and publish your listing on our website. Please visit our website from time to time to ensure your listing is kept up-to-date.
- We will email you when your Lladró has sold and ask you to send us the item for an initial inspection. We suggest you send the figurine by insured/recorded post.
- We will collect payment from the buyer and dispatch the figurine to them.
- We will ask the buyer to confirm the figurine is satisfactory and then we will send you payment less our commission. We will make payment by cheque or bank transfer.
You will be responsible for the cost of insured postage when sending us the figurine and also if the figurine is returned to you.
When your Lladró sells our commission is 20% of the sale price. The minimum commission is £10.00. If your figurine does not sell you will not have to pay our commission.